Furniture is meant to withstand years of memories, which is why we back every piece with a promise. We stand by our furniture with a one-year warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship, starting on the date of delivery. There are no fees to repair, replace, or return an item that’s covered by our warranty.
Note: for the warranty to be valid, you must be able to produce the original purchase confirmation email containing the order number and email address used to place the order. The one-year warranty is only valid on products purchased directly from AVANTIKA or an authorized retailer. The warranty is voided if the sofa has been resold or re-gifted by the original owners/purchasers. Our one-year warranty covers all defective or damaged parts and manufacturing not related to consumer-caused damage or modifications.
AVANTIKA does NOT cover the following:
- Damage that occurs during product delivery
- Pet damage (other than bodily fluids)
- Odor elimination
- Stains resulting from acid, ink, wax, dyes, bleach (outside of recommended use), or similar liquids
- Natural disasters
- Fortuitous events
- General abuse of the product
- Theft or loss of the product
- Multiple claims filed at the same time
- Claims not initiated within 30 days of the issue